We all talk about strategies that must be implemented when we start thinking about a business plan. Don’t let your ship run without a captain; a strategy is not a strategy until it is implemented in the right way.
Many of us get confused with the term Inbound marketing with that of Digital marketing. Both work on two different philosophies of short-term and long-term goals.
If we talk about inbound marketing, it takes digital marketing tactics and uses them up for long term goals. This is done by creating content, develop landing pages and capture qualified leads to boost conversion rates.
Inbound marketing would help to have the wind in your sails by giving consistent and solid results.
Let us talk about the numbers now
A properly executed inbound marketing strategy is 20X more effective for lead conversion than outbound marketing. This is because it costs 65% less on average than outbound leads.
As inbound marketing is the new character in the block, it takes time for everyone to understand.
We can say that this marketing brings in a positive impact on the business as well as among the audience, as it delivers solutions to the people and also provides opportunities. When we talk about people purchasing our product or service, it is never only about attracting them. If attracting is the only thing that leads to conversions, then every 10th brand can do that in a row.
But it is not only about that. It is about marketing, selling, helping, supporting, and empowering them even after they become a customer. This is not a one-time process. It should be done constantly to help the business grow to greater heights.
If you are ready to skyrocket your business, then we will dive into the strategies that your business needs to start using.
Before that, let us talk about how a famous brand has used inbound marketing to reach its customers.
This chocolate brand was under serious failure when it came to social media presence. They were unable to get the expected engagement with their social media posts. That is when they thought of a campaign by posting a video on thanking the 1M likes to the page. With a cute and lovely video, they started to attract more customers and have gained additional 40,000 fans.
It was never about how famous the brand was, it was how engaging, attractive and how empowering the content is. That is how people will like the product and stay loyal towards it.
1. Examining customers: Firstly, we get to know your users and their struggles. This will make it easy to create the right content that will help to target their deepest interests.
2. Reviewing Facebook insights: It is our duty to check on your Facebook insights and look at the demographics who are interested in your product more. We will provide you the details on who all are interested in your product and services. Based on this, you can get an idea of what interests your users.
3. Starting off with incredible content: We love to stay in your customer’s journey by understanding them and their needs in order to give out great content to them.
From catchy headlines, data-driven articles with attractive images and graphs to telling stories, we are our best in it.
4. Optimizing the keywords: Your website piece of content that we work on will be keyword optimized. We use the keywords in a more natural way rather than not stuffing the keywords into the content.
5. Promoting content through backlinks: Promotion is not just done like that. We do a lot of research on the keywords, topics to be written and published, and the competing sites which are ranking well on the SERP. With all these in place, we build strategies to increase the number of backlinks to your website.
6. Freebies: We understand that attracting the visitors and turning them to leads is a tough job to do. But if you ask us to attract the leads, then we would recommend you give out freebies. (Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to give away your profits!) Freebies are nothing but something that is given to your visitors for free of cost. It could be anything from a free E-book to a 30-day free trial pack.